1.    #1  
    I use personal edition of Business Connect on an XP laptop through to a Exchange server. One thing that's always been a problem is emails I delete locally on the laptop (in Outlook) do NOT get deleted on either wireless synch or hotsync.

Do any of you have the same problem? How do you fix it?

FWIW, I've got my biz connect set to push, ala blackberry.

Thanks,

Brandon
    Originally posted by cbtrussell
    I use personal edition of Business Connect on an XP laptop through to a Exchange server. One thing that's always been a problem is emails I delete locally on the laptop (in Outlook) do NOT get deleted on either wireless synch or hotsync.

Do any of you have the same problem? How do you fix it?

FWIW, I've got my biz connect set to push, ala blackberry.

Thanks,

Brandon
    What are your sync settings? It still has to sync. If you only have the one box checked to push the e-mails out, it will never update all of the e-mails. While in the BCPE client, hit the menu button and press the letter Y to sync. Does that fix your problem? If so, go back to the pref and work with the sync settings. I have mine set to sync every 30 minutes. It works like a charm. I don't like the push feature. I get so much e-mail it was constantly sending me e-mails and I couldn't use it as a phone.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the tip, will try and let you know. Although I prefer true push, and I have to believe it isn't supposed to work this way.