Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You are correct, the file will be deleted immediately. There is no "Recycle Bin" type of action.
    Hi, I need help, please. I have a Treo 270. I decided to delete Launcher X after demo-ing for a day. I deleted 3 Launcher X files using Filez. Now when I try to access the default Applications Launcher I get a previously unseen launcher that has a digital clock and battery meter on the bottom and I have to hit the Applications icon to get my old Launcher. The only Launcher file left on the Treo is LauncherDB. How can I restore the Applications Laucher to the Option/Menu keys combination? Thanks.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Originally posted by Rodolfo
    Hi, I need help, please. I have a Treo 270. I decided to delete Launcher X after demo-ing for a day. I deleted 3 Launcher X files using Filez. Now when I try to access the default Applications Launcher I get a previously unseen launcher that has a digital clock and battery meter on the bottom and I have to hit the Applications icon to get my old Launcher. The only Launcher file left on the Treo is LauncherDB. How can I restore the Applications Laucher to the Option/Menu keys combination? Thanks.
    This is something that folks used to run into with Launcher III as well....

First, reinstall Launcher X and start it up once. While in LX, select the Menu>Options>Exit Launcher X or do a :menu: E (not sure if you can do that with your 270)

Now, use the built in delete fuction by going Menu>App>Delete... or :menu: D and use that to delete LX

Or you may have ran into this problem.
    So that's the proper way of deleting applications! Worked like a charm, flips13. Thanks very much for your quick and clear response.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    Rodolfo, you saw a bit of Palm history... the ORIGINAL Palm OS 1.0 application launcher, from the days when a Pilot 1000 (as they were then known) had 128K of RAM. It's still in there, in every Palm OS version through 4.1! (And the only way you can see it is to delete an add-on launcher that's still enabled.)
    "Yeah, he can talk. It's gettin' him to shut up that's the trick!"
    -Shrek
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123