1.    #1  
    I just became a proud owner of a Treo 300!! I bought my phone from Circuit City after they beat Best Buy's pricing of $375. Got the phone for $370.63 with the $59.99 Service Plan. I then read the thread about MicroCenter's price of $349.30, printed it from MicroCenter's website, took it to CC, and they refunded me $23.46. My current purchase b/4 taxes: $347.17. I'm happy!

I just downloaded the Ringtone Demo from PalmGsm, but I can't find it anywhere on my phone! I know it's there somewhere b/c when I go to my Delete function, I can see the application.

Any advice?

JT
    Try looking in the "Unfiled" category...
    You must be new to the Palm OS. The ringtone file is a databse file (e.g. ringtone.pdb) not an application (e.g ringtone.prc). Databases are hidden. I bet you will see the contents of the ringtone database when you go to change your tones.

Originally posted by JacksonTan
    I just became a proud owner of a Treo 300!! I bought my phone from Circuit City after they beat Best Buy's pricing of $375. Got the phone for $370.63 with the $59.99 Service Plan. I then read the thread about MicroCenter's price of $349.30, printed it from MicroCenter's website, took it to CC, and they refunded me $23.46. My current purchase b/4 taxes: $347.17. I'm happy!

I just downloaded the Ringtone Demo from PalmGsm, but I can't find it anywhere on my phone! I know it's there somewhere b/c when I go to my Delete function, I can see the application.

Any advice?

JT
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
  4.    #4  
    I am new to Palm OS.

When I went to change my ringtones under the Phone functions "Options", "Ringer Preferences", "Tones", I looked under the different tone choices and couldn't find the two demo tones added. Am I looking in the right place? Help!

JT