1.    #1  
    I was a little disappointed when I heard that the Treo wouldn't have the Vision Games capability, because some of them looked pretty slick. But if they can make them look that good on a phone, they can on a Palm-OS PDA, right?

All I've ever seen on the Palm Games sites are simple games and a few action-type games (Zap2000, Heli Rescue, etc.) Are there any real games for Palm OS? Like baseball or soccer or Kung-Fu or MonkeyBall, like are on the Sprint commercials? Anyone know of a site that would have some of the more advanced ones listed? I'm sure they're $20-$30 each so I wouldn't buy a bunch of them, but I just want to know what's available, since they're not featured on video game web-sites yet.

Thanks in advance!

Kelly
    There are a ton of game out there.. Missle command, joust, pacman, breakout, etc you name it it is out there just go to palmgear.com I am currently working on writing my own stuff just need to find the resources to get started..
    there are even some programs that will let you play gameboy games on palm (though I have never used one)
    Originally posted by mrgarza
    there are even some programs that will let you play gameboy games on palm (though I have never used one)
    I also heard that there are a few card games that will let you play peer to peer, on palm but i have not been able to find that link.