1.    #1  
    is it ok to charge the treo everyday, or will it damage the battery?
    Congrats mrgarza on getting a treo.

I know you were sitting on the fence for a while concerned about price. Glad you made the plunge.

Just think if you paid $350 it's just a dollar a day for less than a year to use such a great device. If you paid more, well you can do the math.

To your question, Yes it's fine to charge the phone everyday, in fact if you use it often, you'll need to like I do.

In previous threads it was discussed that the battery is Lithium Ion (doesn't maintain a charge memory) so you can charge it if the battery is still half full to top it off, no problems.

Enjoy the device.

Wheathin
  3.    #3  
    WHEATHIN,

Thank you so much for your help. Your replay was both friendly and informative, I just got my treo 2 days ago and I am very excited so far, but the battery seems to go fast. I also can't wait until the end of my billing cycle so I can jump on visions.
    I know by the end of the day, mine definitely needs a charge. Oh well at least it doesn't take batteries like the old palm pilots.

It does drain fast, but boy does it charge fast. 4% to full in about 45 minutes. 80% to full in not much more time than it takes to hotsync and get a soda.
    A question about charging. Can you get a car adapter that charges the Treo 300? My thinking is it takes me 30 mins. to drive to work each day and 30 mins. to get home. I could just plug it into the car adapter coming and going each day and maybe that would be all I would need to charge the Treo each day. I don't have a Treo yet, but have one on order (and it has been shipped) from Amazon. I can't wait to get my hands on my new Treo; just think no more toting around a separate palm pilot and cell phone.
    Originally posted by WolfpackFan
    A question about charging. Can you get a car adapter that charges the Treo 300? My thinking is it takes me 30 mins. to drive to work each day and 30 mins. to get home. I could just plug it into the car adapter coming and going each day and maybe that would be all I would need to charge the Treo each day. I don't have a Treo yet, but have one on order (and it has been shipped) from Amazon. I can't wait to get my hands on my new Treo; just think no more toting around a separate palm pilot and cell phone.
    The car charger that comes with the Treo 300 (I'm assuming they're still packaging the car charger with the Treo 300) also charges your phone. A must have for folks who drive and talk a lot.