1.    #1  
    Everytime I surf the web on my treo-300 it deducts the minutes from my anytime minutes on my plan. How can I tell if I am using the wireless web versus blazer - they look the same to me. Also, could it be that my treo is connecting through the 2G network instead of the 3G network and this is causing my minutes to run up and be deducted from my plan. I am suppose to have unlimited vision. Of course 3 hours on the phone with sprint to no avail.
    Please help.
    Chris
    Originally posted by Frisiras
    Everytime I surf the web on my treo-300 it deducts the minutes from my anytime minutes on my plan. How can I tell if I am using the wireless web versus blazer - they look the same to me. Also, could it be that my treo is connecting through the 2G network instead of the 3G network and this is causing my minutes to run up and be deducted from my plan. I am suppose to have unlimited vision. Of course 3 hours on the phone with sprint to no avail.
    Please help.
    Chris
    My Treo does the exact same thing. I have exchanged handsets, wrote 7 emails to (ecare), countless hours on the phone with web support and the problem continue to exists.

The only cure that I have found is to not use the treo during the day, only use it after 9:00 p.m.. I hate doing that but I have to save my anytime minutes.

Also, you may want to call CS and see if your treo is dialing (O) operator assisted calls. Anytime I use vision it will dial an operator assisted call as well. Last month I had an high volume of operator assisted calls and a 719.00 bill.
    a2rob