Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boulder/Denver Colorado. No problems so far with the Vision reset issue.
    Chagrin Falls, OH (suburban Cleveland). No reset issues just the roaming (prl?) issue.

Dunc
    Loving the Treo 300 in Indianapolis, where I live and work.
    Recent trips: Las Vegas, Nevada; Paducah, KY; Chicago, IL. Works great wherever I go, but 3G data connection doesn't always work while on the interstate.
    Coverage from Wytheville North to the second toll booth on the WV Turnpike - I77

Decent coverage around Princeton, Bluefield, WV, and Bluefield, VA but limited or non-existent East of Princeton on US 460 all the way to Blacksburg, VA and limited or non-existent West of Springville, VA on US-460/US 19 to ??? maybe Abingdon, but couldn't say for sure because I've not traveled any farther West than Richlands with it so far.
    Live: NYC (Manhattan)
    Work: La Guardia Intl Airport

Other work locations:
    Newark Intl Airport, NJ
    Burlington VT
    Albany, NY
    Minneapolis, Minnesnowta

Coverage is fair. Black holes in the middle of a few major corridors that perplex the heck out of me. Dropped calls are less frequent with the Treo than they were with my StarTac.

I only wish that Verizon offered the Treo. Their coverage in the Minneapolis, St. Paul area is excellent and you never hear of dropped calls or clarity issues at all.
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12