1.    #1  
    I have been searching for a program like DocuemntsToGo or QuickOffice or WordSmith or IambicOffice so that I can share documents on MSWord 2000 and my Treo 180.

I findi that DocumentsToGo crashes immediately on the Treo 180 for some reason. Wordsmith is great on the Palm but it deletes the Header information and deletes the TrackChanges in MSWord 2000.
    QuickOffice is also decent but it also deletes the Header information and deletes the TrackChanges in MSWord 2000.

I have NOT yet ried Iambic....would be interested if it does the same thing.

Is there any software that allows you to synchronize wordprocessing docs on the PC and Palm without deleting some of the MSWord 2000 features?

Please help!
    From my research, Wordsmith is the most functional of the doc programs. Can't confirm that it transfers Word2K doca completely, but the app is very robust.
    Originally posted by rick999999

I findi that DocumentsToGo crashes immediately on the Treo 180 for some reason
    Please help!
    rick999999
    Docs2Go works perfectly fine on a 180 (several other people posted similar confirmations to your other posts)... I am using DTG V5 and it has never crashed.

If it crashes on your machine, try disabling any hacks. If that doesn't solve it, take a backup and by a process of elimination, progressively delete other apps until Docs2Go works.