1.    #1  
    I'm currently burning my Cingular weekend minutes to write this message. The IR connection between the two is great. It really makes Avantgo syncing more convienent. I'm also impressed with the Blazer browser.
    I'm glad someone is getting their Treo to work with a cell phone. I have a Kyocera 3035 and I am on my 2nd SupplyNet cable and have yet to get it to work. Tech support has not been any help.
    Michelle
    Can you give some details on how you got the 3360 to work with the 90? I have tried but cannot get the hookup. It dials, connects at data, then disconnects. May be something with Cingular but I had enabled Wireless Internet when they did the free signups a while back. Thanks in advance.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by larktown
    Can you give some details on how you got the 3360 to work with the 90? I have tried but cannot get the hookup. It dials, connects at data, then disconnects. May be something with Cingular but I had enabled Wireless Internet when they did the free signups a while back. Thanks in advance.
    Sorry for the delay.

I am using the data capability of the phone. Note: You do have to pay for data service from you cell phone service provider. Configuration is simple, I dial into my home ISP (Bellsouth). I do have a broadband connection, but they give a dial up number as well. Most broadband guys will do this. I use the Wireless Suite installer to configure the dialer. Or under Preferences you can in the Network tab you can create a new connection, make it IR to Mobile Phone. Use you ISP's user name and password and that should work. If you don't have a home ISP Budget Dial up is a good pre-paid ISP and they have direction on there website on how to configure a Treo with there service. Please PM me again if you have anymore questions. I will try not to take so long to reply the next time. I hope this was help full.
    Jack of many trades, Master of all...