1.    #1  
    Sprint store could not fix my previous problem w/ my phone so they gave me a new handset. I watched the rep. program the phone, the phone connected to axxxx@sprintpcs.com and logged on and updated sucessfully. When I go to "network" I see axxx@sprintpcs.com and sprint provisioning.
    I just want to know, if there is any further provisioning for the phone or is the phone fully operable.
    If you go to Prefs and then Network, and hit connect and it shows you the handshake without any errors youare all set...or simply try to go into Blazer and then try a website....
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by djslais
    If you go to Prefs and then Network, and hit connect and it shows you the handshake without any errors youare all set...or simply try to go into Blazer and then try a website....
    Okay when I go to Prefs and Network I see:

1. axxx@sprintpcs.com (xxxx is protected).

2. sprintpcs provisioning.

So I guess my question is which selection should I make. Of course when I select sprinpcs, it will establish a connection but blazer cannot load the page.

Thanks for any information
    a2rob
    hmmm, if Blazer can't pull up a website after you are "connected", something is askew....

When I go to Prefs and Network, I see my username and password, and on the bottom are two buttons: details and connect. When I touch connect, I see 3 screens....connecting to sprint; signon, and established. Then I see two arrows over my signal bars meaning I'm in datamode.....

If you aren't seeing this, you have a problem...then again, just the fact that you can't hit a website tells us that....

Sorry....don't know what more to tell you...other than call Sprint back and ask for wireless web support.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by djslais
    hmmm, if Blazer can't pull up a website after you are "connected", something is askew....

When I go to Prefs and Network, I see my username and password, and on the bottom are two buttons: details and connect. When I touch connect, I see 3 screens....connecting to sprint; signon, and established. Then I see two arrows over my signal bars meaning I'm in datamode.....

If you aren't seeing this, you have a problem...then again, just the fact that you can't hit a website tells us that....

Sorry....don't know what more to tell you...other than call Sprint back and ask for wireless web support.
    Ok, Yes I see the exact same thing! and it does connect, except for the fact I have to wait till after 9:00p.m. because it is counting against my anytime minutes. Yes I have unlimited vision but for some reason it deducts from my a/t minutes. Since I have unlimited nights and weekends after 9:00 want matter.
    Sprint has no idea what the problem is.
    a2rob
    a2rob,

I am seeing the same problem as you. My vision is showing that it is taking minutes. I called and the CS person said she only showed my voice calls. I am not sure what to do.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Mine shows that I have used xxx number of "casual wireless web minutes". I called CC and she said that these are just accounting and that at the end of the month, I will not be charged for any of these types of minutes because of the unlimited data download.

We will see if this is so at the end of the month.
    Jeff Schaffer
    jschaffer@usa.net
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by JakePratt
    a2rob,

I am seeing the same problem as you. My vision is showing that it is taking minutes. I called and the CS person said she only showed my voice calls. I am not sure what to do.
    Were you on the old 2g plan? From what I am gathering is that customers who previously had the old plan then switched to the new vision plans are experiencing programming problems.
    a2rob
    No, I am a new customer. I called sprint and talked to a level II tech. He found out they are having a network setup problem.