Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Has any one been able to log into hotmail and read their mail on the treo 300? All I get is the message "no data"

Thanks for your help
    Welcome to the Board. I have not tried to access hotmail through the 300, but I have heard that it does not work.

Also, this entire board is about the Treo300, so you might get more responses if you titled your message a bit differently in the future - perhaps, something like "Hotmail access?"
    do a search for "hotmail" and you will find a way to optimize your settings to do it. Something about going to mobile.msn.com
    You can do it using Xiino. The standard Hotmail web site ain't exactly optimized for 180*180 screens, so it isn't something I would use unless it was an emergency.

I agree with the previous post, if there is a way to bypass the HTML version and use the WAP version through mobile.msn.com, do so.
    You CAN get hotmail on the treo 300. I asked the same question and some well versed guy gave me the instructions. he gave me a URL and I did what he said and I now pick up my HOTMAIL. I will see if I can figure out what I did and then post the instructions.