1.    #1  
    OK at least once a day I lose the phone service and even if i go outside, Or turn of the phone I cannot get the wireless mode to work.
    The only way i can make it work is by a softreset

my problem is I leave my phone plugged into the charger when i am at my desk and when i do that the RED light is always on. so i cannot tell when i lose the signal....

I have heard of a few other people having this problem..

What should i do I called sprint and they had never heard of this problem and i talked to a level two support guy he told me to check with handspring?

any tips ??
    Originally posted by edwarto
    OK at least once a day I lose the phone service and even if i go outside, Or turn of the phone I cannot get the wireless mode to work.
    The only way i can make it work is by a softreset

my problem is I leave my phone plugged into the charger when i am at my desk and when i do that the RED light is always on. so i cannot tell when i lose the signal....

I have heard of a few other people having this problem..

What should i do I called sprint and they had never heard of this problem and i talked to a level two support guy he told me to check with handspring?

any tips ??
    You could just hang in there and let the sprint techs, find a cure or return the phone.http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=28737

I like the treo so I will give them more time!
    a2rob
    follow this link: