1.    #1  
    This was posted in another forum, if you are experiencing trouble getting your pcs email try:

http://emweb.uc.sprintpcs.com

I thought I'd pass this along to those that can't read their pcs webmail. I hope that this link works on the treo..
    a2rob
    Originally posted by a2rob
    This was posted in another forum, if you are experiencing trouble getting your pcs email try:

http://emweb.uc.sprintpcs.com

I thought I'd pass this along to those that can't read their pcs webmail. I hope that this link works on the treo..
    a2rob
    That's the one I've always used.... I hate the layout of the newer one. You can't even click on the URL's to have it automatically open the link.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Just so I'm clear, no one is accessing their Sprint PCS webmail using this address via the Treo (with Blazer or EudoraWeb)?

I just tried both and it doesn't work (requires javascript). Maybe Xiino will work but I don't use that.

Ironically, there is no way to use the Treo to check your Sprint PCS mail with OEM-installed apps. You can install Eudora and pull it with POP3 but that's really the only free way that I know of. Anyone know something that I don't?
    You are right. As far as I can tell you can't get to SprintPCS mail via Blazer. What I do is set my Sprint preferences to alert me (via SMS) that I have unread mail and then it is automatically forwarded to my Yahoo email. A bit cumbersome, but it works.
    Same Shiiit different smell with PocketLink II and Xino. Javascript not enabled! Change browser preference and reload to login..

Damm it..
    ~DssHobby~

A hobby is a hobby, but DSS is my HOBBY!!
    DSS=This
    Why use a browser to check Sprint e-mail when you can just pop it with just about any e-mail client?
    Robert
    I have been unable to use POP3 access to my Sprint PCS mail for the past 2 days. Anyone else having this problem? I get an error that Outlook cannot connect to the server, pop.sprintpcs.com.

Geoffrey
    Originally posted by gmaugham
    I have been unable to use POP3 access to my Sprint PCS mail for the past 2 days. Anyone else having this problem? I get an error that Outlook cannot connect to the server, pop.sprintpcs.com.

Geoffrey
    I was having some problems yesterday, but not anymore.
    Robert
    Of course, I checked it right after writing that I was having problems and no long have any problems.

Geoffrey