1.    #1  
    Can someone create a hack to change the lights blinking pattern when one has received a sms or missed calls? This is a standard mobile phone feature that is unfortunately not included...
    I second the motion! This is probably the feature I miss most.
    The problem is that if someone managed to write a hack like this I would probably be shareware and I just won't pay for something Handspring should have taken care of themselves.
    Mm.
    Originally posted by Milkman
    I second the motion! This is probably the feature I miss most.
    The problem is that if someone managed to write a hack like this I would probably be shareware and I just won't pay for something Handspring should have taken care of themselves.
    Mm.
    That makes no sense. Why punish someone who takes it upon himself to write a useful piece of software because you have a grudge against a seperate company?

There are plent of free hacks out there, but I think I would pay for this one!
    Global Posts
    324 Global Posts
    yeah, if this was created, I might actually have to start running Xmaster. *sigh*
  6.    #6  
    I'd pay for it!!!
    Originally posted by KRamsauer
    That makes no sense. Why punish someone who takes it upon himself to write a useful piece of software because you have a grudge against a seperate company?
    You are quite right. I was not making sense. In trying to stress the point that Handspring should have put this feature in already, I made it look like hard-working programmers should suffer for trying to fix Handspring's products' shortcomings.
    On second thought I probably would pay for an app/hack like this.
    Mm.
    Last edited by Milkman; 11/19/2002 at 12:29 PM.
    I've tried this, but I can only get my application to control the LED when the Wireless connection is off!

Not much use really :-(

Andrew
    Solution is a piece of software called TreoAlertManager
    Originally posted by acidham
    Solution is a piece of software called TreoAlertManager
    Probably. Can you give us a clue as to where to look for it? No trace of it in the usual places, no results on Google.
    Please?
    Mm.
    That was fast. Thanks!
    Don't know why I couldn't find it.
    Mm.