1.    #1  
    If someone sends an SMS message to you while you're on an airplane, or out of service area, etc. Does that mean that SMS is lost, or does the phone acknowledge back when it receives it, and only then will Sprint delete the message on their side. Or is it a one time push and if you're phone's not there to get it, it's gone for good.

How does it work?
    As soon as you turn your phone back on, or within a couple of minutes, you should start to receive your sms messages, voicemail notifications,etc.... Sprint also maintains an inbox for all of your sms. Log in to my sprint pcs and look in the messaging section for the link.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Brooose
    As soon as you turn your phone back on, or within a couple of minutes, you should start to receive your sms messages, voicemail notifications,etc.... Sprint also maintains an inbox for all of your sms. Log in to my sprint pcs and look in the messaging section for the link.
    Cool I just want to make sure that when I travel I'm not missing messages when I'm flying, etc.
    Ah, what the heck, just leave your phone on in the plane...

Did I say that? Must've been a brain-hiccup

Seriously, as Broose mentioned, it will come in once you turn your phone on.

NCTreo300