1.    #1  
    Sprint finally resolved all my billing problems. Our account was credited over 1900.00 in billing errors. After our account was credited I tried to cancel and end the pain and aggrivation. While trying to cancel the rep stated to keep my business she would give me the toshiba 2032 sp for 150.00 if I stayed and agreed to a one year contract and give sprint a chance to redeem themselves. I took the deal and received the pocket pc on tuesday. It is pretty awesome. I did notice that during internet connection the pocket pc does measure and display your data usage. I still think sprint sucks but I got the pocket pc for 150.00 plus 3 months free service plan of 85.00 a month with unlimited vision. Anyone with major problems like I had and you are a business customer. Just give Tim Provost a call he is a executive acct rep he hooked me up. 1-866-460-3706. I like the treo better but the pocket pc is pretty cool to play around with.
    Originally posted by NOFEARPI
    Sprint finally resolved all my billing problems. Our account was credited over 1900.00 in billing errors. After our account was credited I tried to cancel and end the pain and aggrivation. While trying to cancel the rep stated to keep my business she would give me the toshiba 2032 sp for 150.00 if I stayed and agreed to a one year contract and give sprint a chance to redeem themselves. I took the deal and received the pocket pc on tuesday. It is pretty awesome. I did notice that during internet connection the pocket pc does measure and display your data usage. I still think sprint sucks but I got the pocket pc for 150.00 plus 3 months free service plan of 85.00 a month with unlimited vision. Anyone with major problems like I had and you are a business customer. Just give Tim Provost a call he is a executive acct rep he hooked me up. 1-866-460-3706. I like the treo better but the pocket pc is pretty cool to play around with.
    Toshiba for 150.00, wow what a deal. Is it worth the 799.00 price?
    a2rob
  3.    #3  
    I'm used to using palm so it is alot different. If i could figure out how to play videos on the media player I would like it alot more. It is worth 150.00 to me but not much more
    Windows Media Player (included) some mpeg, wma

Pocket-TV (Free DL) mpeg1 only

Pocket Divx (Free DL) certain avi's, divx

All work good, file size on mpeg1 can be prohibitive. Divx is buggy and dependant upon various codecs. WMP is great, just convert mpeg's and avi's to wma buy downloading a converter from the MS website. You can get a full length movie down to about 160MB and 256MB memory cards are getting pretty cheap.

Goto Brighthand and pocketpcthoughts discussion boards for more info. Good luck with the Toshiba and enjoy.