1.    #1  
    i've noticed that the upper-right corner of my 300's screen is slightly brighter, even at max brightness. is this normal/common?
    I have the same thing on my Treo, got it a couple days ago. I would guess this isn't how it is meant to be. But I can live with it.

L -
    I'm pretty sure they are all that way.... at least based on how many posts I've seen. Mine is that way, and I think it's because that's where the light actually is located. It doesn't bother me though.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    My Samsung was like that in the corners, but my treo doesn't seem to have that problem. I say try and return it if you can.
  5. jmw
    Originally posted by BrianV
    My Samsung was like that in the corners, but my treo doesn't seem to have that problem. I say try and return it if you can.
    Actually, I think they are all that way. Whether or not you notice it depends on screen brightness, contrast, and lighting conditions.
    Originally posted by jmw

Actually, I think they are all that way. Whether or not you notice it depends on screen brightness, contrast, and lighting conditions.
    Might be, I have mine at full brightness, and hae the contrast where I can EASILY see all three shapes.
  7. jmw
    Originally posted by BrianV

Might be, I have mine at full brightness, and hae the contrast where I can EASILY see all three shapes.
    Yeah, I can't see the "bright corner" at full brightness either.

Try turning it down to the lowest setting, and going into a dark room. The "bright corner" will be very noticeable. But even in this case, it's doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I figured mine was brighter in that area because that is where the battery and signal strength indicators are. That way when the screen dims during a phone call it's still a little brighter in that "critical" area.

--Dave