1.    #1  
    I called SprintPCS Vision Support today and the guy told me the only way to read your pcs email on the phone is to use a pop3 program, he said to use eudora.

pop.sprintpcs.com and smtp.sprintpcs.com

but it won't authenticate my user name and password

my email is blahblah01@sprintpcs.com and I've used both blahblah01 and blahblah01@sprintpcs.com as my logins, and I've used both my account and vision pw as passwords and it keeps rejecting me.

Anyone know how to check pcs email this way, or how to get it to send it to the phone, right now I just get a message saying tyhat someone sent me email.
  2.    #2  
    Fixed, apparently you have to goto settings and prefs on the vision website and set your initial password as it is not necessarily the same as your vision account password.
    What was the name of the preference icon you chose to set your email password?

Was it your Vision username and pass, or something seperate?
    I have it working with Eudora.

You are supposed to use blahblahblah01 as the login and the vision PW (the same one to login to the Vision web page) as the password.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by JoeTampa
    I have it working with Eudora.

You are supposed to use blahblahblah01 as the login and the vision PW (the same one to login to the Vision web page) as the password.
    That deidn't work for me, but under pcs email settings there was a new password and confirm password. It's like a PW was never set.