1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if you can add unlimited visions to existing plans?
    I don't think you can. I had the 800 AT, 5200 NW for $69.99 sharing two phones. I tried to get the same deal with another $10 added for unlimited vision, but they couldn't do that. They stated they would then have to charge another $20 for the add-a-phone which wasn't free anymore.

So, I'm on the $85 2000 AT, free pcs-pcs calling, unlimited, etc. It seems to be the best deal for the 2 phone individuals.

Good luck!

NCTreo300
    You can upgrade your plan at anytime, upgrade it up or down, but by doing so you have to restart your 1 year contract, but you shouldn't have any problem doing so. However, they won't do immediately, they'll start it at the next billing cycle.
    Upgrade/downgrade - yes to one of the new Sprint PCS Vision plans. However, you can not just add $10 to your current old plan (pre-Vision) and expect unlimited vision.

As I mentioned, I tried to do this to my $69.99 two-phone plan, and they would not just up it to $79.99. They had me choose a whole new plan, one of the new PCS unlimited vision plans.

If anyone has been able to get around this, I'd love to hear how.

NCTreo300
    Originally posted by NCTreo300
    Upgrade/downgrade - yes to one of the new Sprint PCS Vision plans. However, you can not just add $10 to your current old plan (pre-Vision) and expect unlimited vision.
    Sure you can....... just call the retentions dept.

I have unlimited vision with my old plan that includes 8pm N&W, FIMF, etc.

They didn't give me a hard time about it at all either.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Robert,

Really?..... I even spoke to someone in the executive level sales and they wouldn't do it...

Oh well, I like the $85 plan better anyway.

NCTreo300
    Originally posted by NCTreo300
    Robert,

Really?..... I even spoke to someone in the executive level sales and they wouldn't do it...

Oh well, I like the $85 plan better anyway.

NCTreo300
    You have to go through retentions... they'll do just about anything you ask!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama