1.    #1  
    Subject line says it all.

I have Kpilot, but it doesn't seem to want to play. Can anyone give me any pointers?
    Originally posted by Loccy
    Subject line says it all.

I have Kpilot, but it doesn't seem to want to play. Can anyone give me any pointers?
    pilot-link 0.11.5 works perfectly. Just remember to press the Hotsync button before running the app (pilot-xfer or whatever).
    The latest couple of gnome-pilot builds also sync/install as usual.
  3.    #3  
    How did you configure pilot-link to use the USB port for the Treo? That seems to be the problem I've been having all along.
    How did you configure pilot-link to use the USB port for the Treo? That seems to be the problem I've been having all along.
    ln -s /dev/ttyUSB1 /dev/pilot
  5.    #5  
    But I don't have a ttyUSB1 in the first place to link.

Running Xandros (debian based) and you do briefly see the Treo in the Xandros Control Center under Hardware/USB when you hit Hotsync. But none of the obvious stuff seems to work.
    But I don't have a ttyUSB1 in the first place to link.

Running Xandros (debian based) and you do briefly see the Treo in the Xandros Control Center under Hardware/USB when you hit Hotsync. But none of the obvious stuff seems to work.
    Do you have the "visor" module compiled? If you do, try insmod'ing it (kmod should do it, but it doesn't appear to be happening); if you don't, compile it.
    Loccy, did you end up getting it to work? I have a machine running Xandros Business 3.0, and it seems to run everything I have (camera, printer, scanner, etc.) brilliantly, but I have yet to try synching the Treo. I have been using my XP machine for that, and will probably try it out on one of my Macs, but I thought that Xandros would be less painful. Some things DON'T work as well on the Macs as they do in Linux (like my printer). So far, I haven't read too many posts, here or on the Xandros board, dealing with synching so I'm curious to know if you ended up getting this up and running.