1.    #1  
    Had a VMX on my Treo 300 from Sprint Customer Service advising me that they've decided to give me FREE Vision Service for the remainder of my Sprint contract (nearly 2 years), or maybe he said as long as I remained a Sprint customer. I was still in the first 3 months, so was only paying $34.99/mo @ 500/4000 min. Even though I had committed to the 2mb/mo @ an additional $10/mo, I was still in the 3 month free Vision portion of the contract. Well apparently the free portion is extended permanently.

Doubt that I was picked out for any specific reason, so I imagine everyone will be getting this.

2 months into my Treo 300 I love most of the phone and Palm related features. Some little annoyances, mostly related to opening and/or having to open the lid. I use the Blazer web browser every other day to look something or other up.

What I still haven't mastered is how to receive e-mails. Once I get the time I'll surf this forum and see if I can figure it out.

Sam Sap 4
    Sprint called me yesterday to let me know about the change to my plan, giving me unlimitted data over the original 8mb I ordered. And I believe they did say that it was unlimited as long as I remaind a Sprint Customer.

It seems to me that Sprint is making some big improvements in their customer service. Of course after being on this list for a while we all know that they still have a long way to go, but they're getting there.

Josh
    not to rain on your parade, and the deal is still excellent, but what you got, unless you are 'special', is that UNLIMITED vision will now be ours for $10 per month as long as we remain sprint customers.

not quite free, but still an excellent deal.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    So same $10/mo, but instead of a 2mb limit there is no limit?

I clearly misunderstood then.
    Before I switched to one of the new unlimited Vision plans, sprint had changed the 20 Mb plan I was on to unlimited vision. It was the old 2000 AT minutes with free add a phone. The price was listed at $99.99. After I switched, I got the same plan, feature-wise, and the price was $85. You may want to check the new plans to see if you can get the same number of anytime minutes for a better price. You might be able to save yourself $10 or more per month.
    Has anybody here gotten Sprint to report their actual data usage ? My theory is how can you charge (and limit) something you can't measure ? For once we benefit from Sprint's inability to roll out a complete product.
    They can and do measure data usage for their laptop PC card customers.