1.    #1  
    Has anyone bought the treo 300 through amazon.com for 249.00 and was there any problems...it just seems to good to be true.
    No problems - got my 300 the day after ordering (using next day delivery for a few extra bucks).

Of course, it is too early to expect that anyone would have gotten the rebates (particularly the $200 one) yet since you have to send in a copy of your bill showing service activation and then wait 8-12 weeks after that.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on November 1st and according to Amazon it has no shipped yet. Has anyone ordered one on the 1st or later and received it?

It was supposed to ship by the 11th but now the my order page says "We are preparing these items for shipment and can no longer change shipping and billing options for them." It has said that since the 7th.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    I ordered on the 4th, and it shipped on friday. Should be here tomorrow.
    I ordered a Treo 300 on 11/6 with two day shipping. I received a shipping confirmation on 11/8 from Amazon with the tracking number. According to FexEx tracking, it should be delivered tomorrow. I'm in Northern California.
    Dewnay
    I ordered mine on 10/31, and it shipped on 11/8 two-day (naturally, it hasn't arrived yet, but that's FedEx's fault, not Amazon's). Oddly enough, the "shipping time" seems to fluctuate on Amazon. On the day I ordered it, it said 1-2 weeks; the next day 2-3 days. From other posts here, it seems that if I'd canceled and reordered, I would've gotten it faster. Go figure.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Mine has still not shipped according to Amazon. It in "shipping soon" mode. It has been for the past 5 days. I sent them an e-mail to see what is up.
    Grace & Peace,

utey