1.    #1  
    I want to download ringtones, aim, silver screen, etc. and things like that, but everything seems to cost something, and usually at 20 bux. Is there anywhere else I can get these things without actually buying it or is there somewhere I can find registration codes??
    i have experimented extensively with warez software, and so i also looked at some of the palm warez sites. some of the software there is ok, some is outdated, and some is downright dangerous. i would be very careful if i were you. i almost lost everything trying a stupid game.

that having been said, there is at least one site i have found that specializes in freeware stuff, not illegal warez, and there are a lot of neat things there.
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/

should you still want to try the other, do a google search for 'palm warez'

for polyphonic ringtones specifically, i have looked a lot and have found none other than palmgsm's package, but it's a great deal at $10 plus regular free upgrades.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Hi there, I don't believe this board tolerates warez trading, reg codes, serial numbers or anything like that. If you want that kind of thing it's easy enough to type palm warez, or mr taxi into a search engine and come up with something I would imagine.

Best,
    D.
    Originally posted by derek985
    Hi there, I don't believe this board tolerates warez trading, reg codes, serial numbers or anything like that. If you want that kind of thing it's easy enough to type palm warez, or mr taxi into a search engine and come up with something I would imagine.

Best,
    D.
    mr taxi? new one on me! but it is certainly correct (and face it, ethically right) that that stuff does not belong on this site.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.