1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what exact model # works best with TREO 300?

I want one that is easy to hear on, and especially with windows open.

I hear Jabra is better than Plantronics? Please advise.
    anyone interested i have a jabra winder that works with the treo . i just purchased the freespeak so i have no need for the winder you can e mail me at fkpalm@yahoo.com

fred
    Originally posted by fkpalm
    anyone interested i have a jabra winder that works with the treo . i just purchased the freespeak so i have no need for the winder you can e mail me at fkpalm@yahoo.com

fred
    Fred,
    Did you get the replacement from Jabra? The Nokia version?
    How is it working out? Does it answer the calls smoothly?
    Thanks,

Greg
    yes i received the replacement it works fine on answering and ending calls I still have a problem with the echo. spoke to jabra they told me to turn down the phone volume which seems to help

fred
    Is the echo from the party on the other end of the call. Their voice is feeding back on them?
    That is the problem that I had on the replacement from Phil (the Nokia version). I called Jabra and they are sending me another. I waited so long to get the right one from Phil and I got it thursday and mailed it off to Jabra on friday.

Greg
    sounds like the same problem i spoke to jabra and they told me to lower the treo volume. if it dosnt work they will send a replacement
    I did all of of that, volume on freespeak, volume on treo, optimized audio quality (to lowest setting (3)) no dice!
    They told me to send it back.
    The feedback on the other end was very bad. Everyone that I spoke with could not tolerate the call. Their voice had a bad echo. I had to hang up. Everything sounded fine on my end.

Oh well,

It's still worth the wait!

Greg