1.    #1  
    *** UPDATE ***

I apologize for posting this, I had not seen the thread entitled "Attempting to connection to PCS Vision Crashes Treo 300" when doing my searches.

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD, USE THE OTHER WELL DOCUMENTED ONE. THANKS!

Has anyone else encountered this? Sometimes, when I tap "connect" from the network menu in "Prefs", my Treo 300 resets itself. If I wait a few hours, I can then connect with no problem. I have a feeling this is not related to any conflicting hacks/apps on my Treo but instead to the Sprint network.

This seems to always happen after I access a web site using Blazer's favorites... when I tap favorites and choose the site I want, it says "connecting..." and nothing else happens for about 30 seconds. It then says Blazer could not open the page. If I try again the Treo resets itself and I get the above problem. I set my cache to 0k because I found that some buggy pages that were cached made the device reset. I was also tired to always have to clear the cache.

P.S. I can't read the fatal exception because it displays too fast and goes right to Palm logo screen.
    Last edited by plemieux; 11/10/2002 at 02:10 PM.