1.    #1  
    I just ordered a 12-pack of CompanionLink Screen Protectors for my Treo 300 for $0. These are the same ones that Amazon.com sells for $19.99.

Go to http://www.freescreenprotectors.com

The screen protectors are on sale for 75% off of $19.99 or $5.00. When you checkout, use the coupon code "FREESP". You'll receive a package of screen protectors for free. You just have to pay shipping (and sales tax if you ship to California).

Found a review of CompanionLink Screen Protectors:
    http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/compani...ts-review.html
    Last edited by dewnay; 11/16/2002 at 07:56 AM.
    Dewnay
    I bet shipping and handling is like $30 BUCKS!

hehe,
    D.
    i don't see the treo 300 in their pop-up list of devices. did you choose the 180? and is that the same size screen?
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
  4.    #4  
    It was only $6.95 for standard shipping.
    Dewnay
  5.    #5  
    I selected the Handspring Treo 180. The 90, 180, 270, and 300 have the same screen size according to reviews that I have read.
    Last edited by dewnay; 11/16/2002 at 08:39 AM.
    Dewnay
    thanks. i just bought some. i had been holding off. best buy had them for $19.99. seems like a lot for a few pieces of plastic...

love this bbs for all its great info!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    so - its been a few days since the last post - did you guys get the screen protectors and are they worth the money?
    www.bubblespeed.com
    I got mine. They are slightly smaller than the screen and they dont seem as smooth as ones I had for the Visor. Anything is better than nothing.
    My Treo has more memory than I do.
  9.    #9  
    I received my screen protectors 4 days after placing the order. As mentioned by j762538, the protector is slightly smaller than the screen but large enough to cover the illuminated area. I've never used screen protectors before, so I have nothing to compare against. I feel a slight give when touching the stylus to the screen. The feel is not the same as writing on a hard glass surface.

The package of 12 protectors come in a small plastic bag. They appear to be the same CompanionLink product pictured in the Gadgeteer review. The squeegee card mentioned in the review is not provided .

I do feel better now that the screen is protected. A lot of co-workers wanted to play with the Treo the first day I brought it to work and some were not gentle with the screen.
    Dewnay
    i got mine today, they seem to fit perfectly and i can't even really notice its there once its on. a relief to have the protection as i use the treo more and more...