1.    #1  
    I took the advice from our fellow member "chillg8r" and ordered the bellagio case for my Treo 300.

I am VERY happy with the fit and finish. It appears to be the EXACT same case as case techworks. It was $25 out the door...which was $15 less than case techworks!

Thanks for the advice chillg8r!!!!!!

Gary
    Gary,

Thanks for the report. I was concerned about the fit of the Treo 300 with the Bellagio Designs case. It appears that they have a single model for the entire Treo line. The 300 is slightly longer than the 270 or 180 (4.4" versus 4.2"). In fact, Case Techworks has a new model just for the 300 called the Treo III.
    Dewnay
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    You're welcome.
    will this case fit for a treo 90?

thank you
    jonathan
  5.    #5  
    jonrx,
    I doubt that it would fit a treo 90. The treo 90 is quite a bit slimmer than the 300. However, I could be wrong...send them an e-mail at:
    sales@bellagiodesigns.com

Gary
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Originally posted by GaryC
    I took the advice from our fellow member "chillg8r" and ordered the bellagio case for my Treo 300.

I am VERY happy with the fit and finish. It appears to be the EXACT same case as case techworks. It was $25 out the door...which was $15 less than case techworks!

Thanks for the advice chillg8r!!!!!!

Gary
    I got my case the other day from Bellagio. So far I am not too happy with the fit. You can tell the case is a tad too short for the 300. I am hoping the leather will stretch a tad in the next few days. I like the case though. Just not the fit.
    Grace & Peace,

utey
    i just got off the phone will bellagio and they said they would have a case for the treo 300 by the end of the month...