1.    #1  
    I just got a great deal from Jason at Handspring. Not only did he have good information on the Treo 300 or the Treo 90, he also threw in a free DVD player. He said that he was able to do that but it was a limited deal, until Monday 11/11/02. Call him at extension 20454, 888-565-9393 and he can give you a great deal.
    Last edited by JRdogg; 11/09/2002 at 12:49 PM.
    I'm not to sure this is true. The number is correct, but you cannot get to that extension just by calling that number. I'm confimring with my own sources right now...
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    IT's True And valid for a while longer still! And available from all reps..
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    does this deal mean I have to buy it direct from handspring at $500 ? can I buy one from Circuit City and get the dvd player from handspring ?
    Everyone, you DON'T have to buy it over the phone. In their newsletter, they provide a link. This offer is just for the newsletter subscribers. We get a preview to what they will offer next week.

The link:
    http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/...type=10&subid=
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Yes, I just got my enewsletter too. It looks like this offer is while supplies last only. Seems like a great deal! The DVD player is an Apex AD-1500 which is actually a pretty good DVD player.