1.    #1  
    How do you know which keys to press for equivalent letters? I would think typing the letter on the keyboard would work (that would be seamless to the user) but no such luck. I need this when I have a phone number with a cutesy word (e.g. I FLY SWA to dial Southwest Airlines) or to dial by name in a company voicemail directory. I suppose I could memorize that the "2" key is "abc" etc. but my brain is full.
    Originally posted by Flurmin
    How do you know which keys to press for equivalent letters? I would think typing the letter on the keyboard would work (that would be seamless to the user) but no such luck. I need this when I have a phone number with a cutesy word (e.g. I FLY SWA to dial Southwest Airlines) or to dial by name in a company voicemail directory. I suppose I could memorize that the "2" key is "abc" etc. but my brain is full.
    Switch the screen to the digital phone keypad. The letters are listed with the numbers there. When you open the flip just press the phone button at the bottom left once and it will toggle to the digital keypad on the screen. Once there you can either use the digital keypad or dial using the qwerty keypad. Both will work.