1.    #1  
    Has anyone seen the error message that says "Fatal Reset" and then says "Stack Overflow"? When I spoke with tier 2 support, they had no idea except to say that it likely had to do with third party application conflicts. When I press reset, it does a soft reset.
    The complete error message is "NotifyMgr.c, Line 2269, Stack Overflow".
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Robert
    It is most likely a particular application or hack that's misbehaving. A soft reset will of course clear the problem for the time being, but you need to figure out if there is a pattern to when it happens. You might be able to narrow it down to a particular application that is causing the problem, a then be able to contact the developer for assistance.
    I got this error message before I had installed any 3rd party apps on my Treo 300. The phone was replaced with a new one, and it still happens. I can't get any help from tech support about this after trying for six weeks.
    KLK
    Are you using the car charger that came with it? There are no fatal errors when using this. Sprint will swap it out for free.
    I use both the car and desk charger, but this has happened on battery power quite often.
    KLK