1.    #1  
    I know this has been covered before, but for any 755p users who haven't discovered PdaNet, it is still available and it still works with Verizon.

I recommend this as a way to get to the Internet occasionally with a netbook or laptop, without having to buy a broadband USB modem and a second data plan.

With the proper USB cable, the computer will recharge the 755p while it is in use. It is a little bit more difficult to connect everything than a USB "dongle", but for occasional use it works just fine.

June Fabrics (vendor) says they don't care if you install it on multiple computers as long as you use it with a single phone.
    Lol nostalgia thread
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmazur View Post

June Fabrics (vendor) says they don't care if you install it on multiple computers as long as you use it with a single phone.
    Actually they don't care if you use it at all as whitnessed by their total lack of concern for those of us who paid for it, and have been forced to move to 64 bit machines, I mean how hard can it be to write drivers for the new computers, aceeca has done it for Palm Desktop, I mean common already!!
    Terry
    Too bad I can't install it - I have Mac and it's fighting with PDAnet!