1.    #1  
    It seems as if my Treo is not receiving messages as well.

I can send messages but can't get anything to come up at all on my phone. I thought if I spent the $20 everything would be fixed and it would be $20 well spent. That is not the case.

Anyone have any luck in being able to fix this problem? I know some people have had luck with there phone working as soon as they installed it. I am wondering if anyone who was experiencing this problem had resolved it.

thanks!
    I just installed Treo300SMS a couple days ago and I havn't been able to get anything to work. I've tried sending SMS messages to friends, they havn't received them, I've tried sending messages to myself.... nothing ever comes through.

Any ideas?

Josh
    Why don't you guys write directly to PDA Apps? They have been most helpful and effective as reported various people in this forum.
    i agree. I had the same problem when I first installed treo300sms. I emailed support@pdaapps.com and they spent a couple of hours tracking test messages for me until it worked. They work very hard to make you a satisfied customer.
  5.    #5  
    I have sent pdaapps an email. I am just waiting on a responce. I really hope they can help me out. I am interested in purchasing another item from them but I am waiting on this problem to be fixed first.

I just thought someone might know the solution because it seems to be a common problem.

Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    Just to let you know that all is okay now with the phone. Both sending and receiving is now possible. Customer service with PDAapps was very good. I recommend Treo300sms. I am trying out their other program treoalert. And so far that looks good as well.