Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I am looking for a simple program for my Treo 300 that will leave the backlight on while it is being used in my car. I have tried LightPower but that did not work. Any ideas?
    Do you mean on permanently? While in other Apps, you can tap the power button. That might work for you.
    See if this helps solve what you want to do:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...6&highlight=.3
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Thanks all for your help. I am looking for a small hack program (must work with the treo) that will allow me keep the backlight from timing out while the lid is open. I would like this to be extremely easy to use since it will be used in the car. Basically, while my treo is in its holder I would like to keep the window open and have the back light remain on. The treo would be plugged into the lighter outlet so battery drain would not be an issue. Thanks in advance for your help.
    I don't know that this will work with a Treo, but it might be worth a try, based on my possibly erroneous assumption that as long as the unit is getting power (ie, your car charger), that it will stay on if so configured.

It worked great when I had my Prism, but I haven't felt the need to try this app with my Treo.

OnCradleOn
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    I would like to thank everyone for our help. Onbacklighton works great. When my treo is in its cradel it stays on when the lid is up. Thank you again for your help.