1.    #1  
    Anyone know if this still exists? There's no "Add" button on the "Other Services Available" list, and if you click "Learn More" it takes you to a page featuring nothing.
    Yes, it does. Its $4 a month, and I believe it'll let you replace your Treo twice in 12 months. You may have to call to have it added.
    Yes, it does. Its $4 a month, and I believe it'll let you replace your Treo twice in 12 months. You may have to call to have it added.
    What's the deal with the replacement - has anyone ever done it before? There's a deductible involved too, right? And what about the equipment - is it new or reconditioned?

Dunc
    I believe its $35 and you can get new or refurbished. I did it with my Samsung Sch-8500 once and it was quick and efficient.
    The beauty of the plan is that you can replace your phone if it is stolen, damaged or ruined because you threw it at someone in a fit of rage...not that I know anything about that
    yes...it does uniquely cover acts of stupidity and rage (i outta know!).
    yeah, that's the best thing about it - coverage for theft or even dropping it. worth $4 to replace a $500 treo. i usually don't opt for extended warranty crap, but did here. i don't feel like i have to be extra careful with the treo every second of the day. only $4 - thats a super-sized meal at mcdonald's once a month.
    Just think of how much weight you will lose not eating 1 supersized value meal at McDonald's! You could be in that swimsuit by Christmas.