1.    #1  
    An interesting link to follow to find a huge pool of free apps (some are of quality some shouldn't be installed on your device: it is up to you to make the difference!):

http://www.freewarepalm.com/

The site is updated on almost a daily basis...
    Hey,

Here are some more links...

www.freewarepocketpc.com - nuff said freeware for pocket pc's.

www.isilo.com - document reader free or shareware depending on features. this reader is for both palm and pocket pc the size of the documents are about 30% smaller then doc files. Converter is included for both pc and mac.

www.avantgo.com - free parcer for web channels for both palm and pocket pc. Unlike the other parcers there is no work involved select the channels you would like from the website. Whenever you sync while online you will get updated content each time.

www.memoware.com - free books for palm or pocket pc in various formats.

www.palmgear.com - simply the best palm software site updated every half hour or so. Freeware and shareware.

Anyone else??
    Cheers
    Originally posted by dennis3232

http://www.freewarepalm.com/
    Now I understand why it's free...Holy Pop-Ups, Batman!
    Originally posted by ajchenmph

I have never noticed pop-ups, but then of course I use Mozilla and do not allow javascript to open unrequested windows.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by ajchenmph

Yes there are... but not that many. Two or three maximum, and not the sticky type that you can't get rid of!

And it worth is: very neat apps on that site!
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Don't forget:
    www.eurocool.com
    Originally posted by flips13
    I have never noticed pop-ups, but then of course I use Mozilla and do not allow javascript to open unrequested windows.
    mozilla rox no banner ads/popups/unwanted cookies

(forgot to include cookies so I had to edit)
    wheeeeeeeeeee
    If everyone was like you there would be no more free content on the net -- good buy Treocentral and the other great sites out there.

Originally posted by fishy

mozilla rox no banner ads/popups/unwanted cookies

(forgot to include cookies so I had to edit)
    My life is in my Treo... Where is yours?
    thats when i'll move to the new internet based on a c2c module. You visit a website often, you host part of there site. Imangine, 70% of the people only use there computer to check email, and 30% of them have brodband.
    wheeeeeeeeeee
    Originally posted by fishy
    thats when i'll move to the new internet based on a c2c module. You visit a website often, you host part of there site. Imangine, 70% of the people only use there computer to check email, and 30% of them have brodband.
    This is getting offtopic... BUT I think we're there I'm listening to music right now through a "p2p" stream... The main server streams only to a few users, from there it's streamed from user to user to user to user. The main web site doesn't have to have a ton of bandwidth for it. This type of technology enables even a user with a dial-up 56k modem to stream music to thousands of listeners.

Ok to bring it back on topic - imagine streaming from your Treo to thousands of listeners...

(oh if you're wondering what stream I'm listening to: http://www.digitallyimported.com