1.    #1  
    My treo is so screwed up. Should I get rid of "Crash" (which doesn't seem to work anyway) and "Phone On"? Are other people experiencing problems due to these programs.?
    Crash works great for me. Are you sure you have it enabled in hackmaster or something?
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
  3.    #3  
    I deleted it. I don't think I had it installed correctly. Could you please send me the file or give me a link. Thanks.
    Just go to palmgear or something and download hackmaster or tealmaster or something similar that enables hacks. Download crash and install crash. Then go into the hackmaster or whatever program you installed to handle hacks and enable crash and configure any settings. Hope this helps.
    Steve Lineberry

Cingular GSM
    Treo 600
    Treo 270
    Actually I recomend X-master.. unlike hte others it's free
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Originally posted by miradu
    Actually I recomend X-master.. unlike hte others it's free
    ..and it's pretty stable.
    What's more, it is always made compatible by apps makers, which is not always the case with the others...
    Crash comes with two versions (prc files) one is for use with other hacks (eg. x-master etc.) and the other is a stand alone version that does not require another hack program installed. The standalone version is 'crash.prc' and the other version is 'crash-hack.prc
    You can download Crash from here --> http://dseifert.com/crash/

Sanjay