1.    #1  
    It's nice to see something unexpected show up to fix a problem you didn't even know about. Thanks Sprint and Handspring!
    not quite a car charger, but i got this postcard from sprint saying that the item i had ordered, it only provided a model #, was backordered,and that i would be shipped one when it became available.

as i have not ordered anything directly from sprint, ever. i can only assume they are referring to a new car charger.

-scott
    i got that exact same card. confused the hell out of me at first.
  4.    #4  
    I got the card the same day as the charger showed up.....go figure!
    Ditto.. Got the card two days ago and the cord yesterday.. Of course I spent 30 minutes on Sprint's "IGNORE" (hold) trying to get hold of a CS Rep that knew what I had ordered. They never did find the order and, as typical, they "dropped" my call in the process of putting me on hold to go check with someone else...

Sprint's CS just plain stinks... When they run into **any** issue that does not fall within their script, they will conveniently (for them) disconnect you and smile as they say "oops!"...
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!
  6.    #6  
    It is also possible that your call was just dropped by the network.
    Originally posted by Brooose
    It is also possible that your call was just dropped by the network.
    I was on the Land-Line at work.

I have had the wireless connection die in the past, but never in conjunction with them putting me on IGNOR... er... HOLD!

Honestly - if it weren't for the obvious fact that all communications companies suck at Customer Service, I would have switched long ago...
    VoiceStream (now T-Mobile) is worse than any of them according to the BBB. While I have not used VoiceStream, I have a hard time imagining what I would have gone through to get a similar technology functioning through them when it took 22+ hours on the phone with Sprint and three Treo-300's to get Vision working at least 75% of what they purported it to be.
    Regards - Randy "Thumper-7"

Sprint's Customer Service will eventually put them out of business!