1.    #1  
    For the last several hours I've been unable to receive any data. I can't seem to get a connect when going to Blazer, or email client. I can go to Network Prefs. disconnect and then when I reconnect I get the Green Lines saying I'm connected. Go to Blazer and nothing comes in even with the connection lines green.
    What I've tried:
    1. Turn Wireless mode off/on
    2. Soft Reset
    3.Warm Reset (this disable ext. so you get nothing)

Called Sprint Tier2 1-877-228-2257 number and ..... well the bottom line he said do a Hard Reset! Anyone have any suggestions before I do this?
    check the other threads on this board. there is an extensive one, many folks are having this problem, not just you, and hard reset does not seem to help, unless you have something different going on.

the good news is that if you sync before you do the hard reset, you can just sync again afterwards and you will be right back where you were. so doing the hard reset is not really that big of a deal as long as you prepare for it. though again, not sure at all its going to help.

and by the way, welcome to the world of knowledgeable (not) sprint customer service folks...
    Hmm ... do you have another browser installed that you can try? I've had Blazer not display pages before but what you're describing sounds a little more impressive.

What email client are you using?

Interesting that the tech guy would say hard reset and not give you an indication of the source of the problem. Did he say anything else?

I don't know, this could be a hard one (so to speak). Good luck.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by aarons12
    check the other threads on this board. there is an extensive one, many folks are having this problem, not just you, and hard reset does not seem to help, unless you have something different going on.

the good news is that if you sync before you do the hard reset, you can just sync again afterwards and you will be right back where you were. so doing the hard reset is not really that big of a deal as long as you prepare for it. though again, not sure at all its going to help.

and by the way, welcome to the world of knowledgeable (not) sprint customer service folks...
    your right, I tried a Hard Reset .... and still get the same thing. So I guess I'll try Sprint again (could the service be down in my area?) and if they can't help I guess can always place it nicely on the floor and STOMP on it, then take it back to CC!