1.    #1  
    TreoMail 1.5 is definitely an improvement over TreoMail 1.0, but it sure would be nice to see the following features in the next version:

-- Support for attachments
    -- Support for multiple e-mail accounts
    -- Auto-complete feature when addressing e-mails
    -- Ability to create and customize mailboxes
    -- Synchronization utility for PC e-mail applications
    -- Ability to be interrupted by an incoming phone call when sending or receiving e-mail, so calls don't go directly to voice mail by default

Any other suggestions?
    no mail size limit.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    the attachments is KEY for me. I love treo mail because it's the only one I could get through my firewall (and my IT department) to sync with Exchange...but I hate not being able to use attachments.

J
    I upgraded to version 1.5, and after I had sent a couple emails I realized that the autocomplete is in there, but only for people I had already sent emails to. It doesn't seem to actively search your contact list, but if you send an email to someone, it remembers it.
    As a user outside the USA and Canada I would just like the opportunity to sign up for TreMail!
    If everyone pays by credit card what difference does it make where you are in the world? Yet Handspring are still refusing to let international owners sign up.
  6.    #6  
    Originally posted by ShadowDweller
    I upgraded to version 1.5, and after I had sent a couple emails I realized that the autocomplete is in there, but only for people I had already sent emails to. It doesn't seem to actively search your contact list, but if you send an email to someone, it remembers it.
    Ah, indeed you are correct. My apologies to Handspring for not yet noticing this great feature. That's one less item to add for the next version!