1.    #1  
    I have had a Treo 90 for a few months now and my wife has hijacked it... I am looking to replace it with a phone/pda combo. I am seriously considering the Treo 300. I just don't want to end up with buyers remorse...

I am sure quite a few of you on this board have great insight into products that might be just around the corner. Knowing what you know, if you were in the market for a palm based Phone/PDA with a thumbboard (hate graffiti) would you buy the Treo or hold off for a few months?

Thanks for your opinons...
    Well, that's a good question. There is a new Treo coming, but I don't know when. I doubt it will be before Christmas. It will be more phone-like but retain the PDA features. Here is a thread that contains more details:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...light=Colligan

I guess it's a matter of how long you can wait. Clearly, the Treos are going to get better. And there will be competitors. But right now, I don't think there's a better phone/pda combo on the market. And I'm not alone. Most technology critics agree that the Treo 300 is the best.

So "buyer's remorse" ... I don't think so. Plus, at $249 from Amazon, that's a damn good price for this device. The the only thing I'm remorseful about is I paid $499!