1.    #1  
    I am having trouble receiving text messages through this 3party server. However, I am able to send messages just fine. Anyone else out there having the same problem?
    Originally posted by junoweenie
    I am having trouble receiving text messages through this 3party server. However, I am able to send messages just fine. Anyone else out there having the same problem?
    My guess is that the problem you are experiencing is probably due to the settings in your Sprint PCS account. You should disable TreoSMS and then send yourself a message from http://messaging.sprintpcs.com. Most probably you will get an error indicating that your Sprint account is misconfigured. You will need to call up Tier 2 tech support at 877 228 2257 and have them fix you account so that you can receive text messages on your phone (as advertised on the Treo300 packaging, and on the Handspring and Sprint PCS sites -- ammo if they give you bs).

Lots of us on the board have experienced this same issue. Scroll down a little bit and you will see a long discussion on this matter.

Spiderman