Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Great review robert,

I saw a thread on treocentral about using the treo as a modem for your laptop? Is this indeed possible? I asked a tech guy at circuit city if it was, and he said that Treo comes with a USB cable and software that allows you to use the Treo as modem? But this feature is not mentioned on handpring' site? Is this actaully possible? If it is, why hasn't sprint/handspring advertised this incredible feature?
  2.    #22  
    Originally posted by gfunkmagic
    Great review robert,

I saw a thread on treocentral about using the treo as a modem for your laptop? Is this indeed possible? I asked a tech guy at circuit city if it was, and he said that Treo comes with a USB cable and software that allows you to use the Treo as modem? But this feature is not mentioned on handpring' site? Is this actaully possible? If it is, why hasn't sprint/handspring advertised this incredible feature?
    Thanks!

I have been following all threads related to using the Treo as a modem, and so far I am only seeing people having success with using it on a Mac! But it appears progress is being made on a work-around for Windows computers. I'm going to call Sprint today and see what I can find out! I'll keep you posted!
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12