1.    #1  
    All day today I am getting No Service on either voice or vision, anywhere I go with my Treo, and attempting to check my account I see the whole website, or at least the "Manage" portion is totally down!

Is anyone else encountering this problem?

This has never happened to me before!

I have never been late in making a payment to SprintPCS for years and I don't think I'm late now but, just to be sure, I called my SprintPCS phone number from my home phone. I did not get a "This number has been disconnected." Instead, I got my own voicemail message. Is this a clue as to what's going on?

NateS
    Welcome to life as a valued SprintPCS Vision customer.

Your complaint is very important to us.

Please continue to pay your bill and we will address your issue as soon as we wade through the other 50,000 angry customers waiting in front of you.

Have a nice day.
    is wireless mode off? try holding down the power button
    twice in the last 3 days my treo has been unable to connect at all. however, after a warm reset, it connected fine. not sure why. i called sprint when i could not get service and they told me to take it to the nearest sprint store. glad i thought of the warm reset before going through that.

for the cost of this phone and all these connection problems, i'm seriously thinking class action suit. this is ridiculous!
    the best one can say is that Srint management seems to be aware they have a problem. BUT for all they SAY they are golng to do they do not even have the smarts to post an online manual or FAQ
    the best one can say is that Srint management seems to be aware they have a problem. BUT for all they SAY they are golng to do they do not even have the smarts to post an online manual or FAQ
  7.    #7  
    Many thanks to the person who recommended a warm re-set!
    It brought my service back on!

Never occurred to me that a pda-side remedy would solve a phone-side problem, but it did!

Regards,

NateS

I second that. Thanks for suggesting a warm reset. I have had the phone for 3 days working fine and then lost service this evening. I work in a building that pretty much blocks any signals, so the service has been cutting off when I go inside, but it has always come back as soon as I leave. But tonight, it didn't...it would just stay on the Network Search dialog for a few minutes and then nothing.

I called Sprint, and of course they could only tell me that everything seemed okay with my account. While waiting on hold to talk to a technician, I did a search on here and found this thread.

While still on hold, I did a soft reset, got the connection back, and actually saved my self the experience of having to walk through a diagnosis with a tech.

Thanks.

Robert D.
    So, what is the difference between a soft reset and a "warm" reset?
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."
    i would like to know the difference too. Anyone?
    to do this type of reset, hold the power button, then use the reset tool or a small paper clip, just press the reset button once. DO NOT HOLD IT IN. holding it in until the system screen appears is the first step towards a 'hard reset' where you lose everything. using this 'warm' procedure is more than just pressing the reset button, less than a full hard reset. your data remains intact.

its not in the manual. i kind of found it by accident. another surprise from sprint...
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Thanks aarons12! I get it now!
    "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."