1.    #1  
    I'm looking for a 700 for parts. I'm missing the top piece that goes around the card and mute button, also, the body on mine is cracked.

If someone has one that has a broken screen or doesn't work but has a decent body please let me know. I'll pay for it.
    Global Posts
    379 Global Posts
    I just checked on ebay, they have a few for sale, not bad prices, most of them are refurbished so you could just activate one of them rather then replace the parts on the one you have.
    Terry
    I have one I'd be willing to sell. Make me a reasonable offer.

It is fully functional (except it is an Alltel unit) with one scratch on the silver faceplate from the bottom edge of the screen to just above the word Treo (about 1/8"). Also some minor paint pitting on the two lower sides at the corners. Screen is excellent, as are the buttons of the keypad. Battery still holds a charge. The part you are looking for is in perfect condition.

Send me a PM if you are interested. I will be out of town on Fri but back on Sat. Could ship on Monday from KS. I will respond to e-mail PM notification while gone.

I also have two Alltel 755p for sale in PERFECT condition. One is still NIB!

kraz