1.    #1  
    I know this forum is for Treo 300 users but I'm hoping to get a little help. I think I've read every post related to the Digital Link and Sprint PCS on this site and Visorcentral and I'm still not clear on a couple of things:

1. From what I can tell from the Sprint PCS website, regular PCS phones have some type of mini-browser so they can directly access the "PCS Wireless Web". Once on this site you can access a myriad of options (i.e. Messaging, Account Info, Finance, etc.). Ok, I have Blazer 2.0 on my Visor Prism using the Digital Link. What is the url that should enable me to access the above-mentioned info through Blazer? Is there some mobile/pda/wap site equivalent for the "PCS Wireless Web"?

2. How does the Short Mail feature suppose to work? The PCS site says it's suppose to work on any PCS Internet-Ready phone. Does that mean if a Short Mail message is sent from the PCS website, is the message suppose to just pop up in Blazer?

Can anyone shed some light on these issues?

Thanx,
    David
    1) Try the url kwd:sprint2 (no http://) and see if that brings you to the Sprint PCS Menu.

2) Not knowing anything about Digital Link I don't know if TreoSMS would work with your set-up. SMS is a sore subject right now since it should've been one of those things Sprint and Handspring had working completely (send/receive/reply) before the Treo went to market.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by balzanto
    1) Try the url kwd:sprint2 (no http://) and see if that brings you to the Sprint PCS Menu.

2) Not knowing anything about Digital Link I don't know if TreoSMS would work with your set-up. SMS is a sore subject right now since it should've been one of those things Sprint and Handspring had working completely (send/receive/reply) before the Treo went to market.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I did a little more digging and discovered the kwd:sprint2 url is the same as http://pda.sprintpcs.com Apparently the site is under construction. When I click on the Messaging icon the only link it shows is Business Connect. I assumed it would have a Short Mail link as well as One Way Text Messaging. I don't see any way on logging on to check account information. Can you log on to the Sprint PCS site on your Treo 300 to access account info?

I contacted PDAapps and rep said TreoSMS would not work using the Digital Link.

What I think is quite interesting is the fact the Digital Link Springboard module coupled with the Visor Prism is essentially a Treo 300 (albeit bulky ). Handspring and Sprint should have had ample time to test SMS with the Digital Link and to get it right before releasing the Treo 300.

I've been playing with the Sprint PCS website and it appears Sprint is indeed working on this. I've logged in many times over the past week and have noticed sometimes different icons and features show up at various times leading me to believe they are in some type of development/testing phase.

Thanks again for your input.
    David