Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    The purchase/activation from the amazon site does not mention the first 3 months of free vision (ie, 300 anytime minutes with Vision is $40, not 3 months for $30). Can I assume that the first 3 months will still have the unlimited Vision for free, then $10/month (as on the sprintpcs website)?

Also, if anyone has ordered this recently, is it still taking 2+ weeks for the phone to arrive after ordering? Thanks-
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Amazon is not really selling you the plan. I think they make you choose one just to make it clear that you must activate a new service in order to receive the rebate.
    Once you get the phone, you will call Sprint to activate and choose your plan at that time. Sprint has no idea about your Amazon purchase.
    You activate the plans through Sprint. Sprint offers the plans. I haven't activated yet but I believe that you get the offer from Sprint (ie first 3 months free PCS Vision), not sure but I would think.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Thanks-- they really make it look like you're choosing specific plans with specific options (eg, I "chose" the voice activated dialing for the extra $5/month), but I was curious if the phone somehow really came activated-- I guess I can understand how sprint would want buyers to be clear (no pun intended) about the options before buying, but it does make more sense that we'd have to call sprint directly.....

Can anyone who purchased from amazon recently comment on how long it's been taking to get the phone with standard (not supersaver) shipping?