1.    #1  
    Time to upgrade my setup. Id really like a Treo 270, but since I already have a good plan with t-mobile, they only way I can buy one -- without getting a new phone number and service plan -- is to spend $650.

So, Im thinking of getting a Treo 90 and a Sony Ericsson T300 phone. That way, the small phone goes in my pocket and I can keep the Treo put away for when I really need it.

My question is: can I hook the two of these together so that I can check email/web surf with my Treo using the t-mobile internet service? And do I need the t-zones service if I have the t-mobile internet plan? Lastly, does anyone know if t-mobile is going to come up with an unlimited internet plan like Sprint?

Thanks!
    Originally posted by dbergman
    My question is: can I hook the two of these together so that I can check email/web surf with my Treo using the t-mobile internet service? And do I need the t-zones service if I have the t-mobile internet plan? Lastly, does anyone know if t-mobile is going to come up with an unlimited internet plan like Sprint?
    You want the internet plan; not t-zones.
    T-mobile has a virtually unlimited internet plan; I think its $99 per month.
  3.    #3  
    Egads. $99? Sprint is $10, right?
    instead of the t300 i would get the t68i and a bluetooth card for the treo 90
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Originally posted by dd61999
    instead of the t300 i would get the t68i and a bluetooth card for the treo 90
    I agree--I'm looking at the Treo 90 and Nokia's 6310i (longer battery life than the T68i, but a bigger phone) from AT&T.
    A couple of questions:
    Does the 90 come with Blazer, or can it be installed, to get a browsing experiance (via a bluetooth phone) similar to a 270?
    Can you send and recieve SMS messages via bluetooth? How well does it interact with the phone?
    Is it possible to easily dial directly from the 90s address book?
    Has anyone tried this, or gotten it all working? The phone I am planning on using is the Erricsson T39m.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS