1.    #1  
    Anyone have word on what is happening with the yiso PCS connection card for sprint pcs?

http://www3.sprint.com/PR/PressKits/...nts/85_819.jpg

/v
    I want one too for my PocketPC. Unfortunately, it doesn't look too promising...

http://www.pocketpcthoughts.com/foru...pic.php?t=4351
    I just bought one and installed it on my vaio laptop. Ordered the unlimited plan and was up and running in a few minutes. The card is a jewel and words just great. Response is fast and signal coverage is as good as the treo. So now with unlimited treo and also unlimited data on the connect card its an awesome combination for being out on the road.

Cheers
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    According SPRINT the YISO will be out at the end of november.The only have for sale the PC Card,the YISO is a CF carf for the handheld market
    If you as telesales for the modem, they in fact now have it in stock. It works beautifully with a great signal. I have it installed on my vaio running XP pro.

Cheers,
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    Zflyr,can you advise were did you purchase yours,as Sprint still states that the YISO will be available in late Nov. Also CompUsa states the if you Pre Order today you would have it by 12/3
    Actually I went to the local Sprint store in of all places Walnut Creek Calif and went in to buy an Aircard 550. The clerk came out with two boxes one of which happened to be the YISO card which of course is the one I truly wanted so I purchased that card. They advised me that it just so happens that they got the card in that same day in a shipment a couple of hours prior to that. I think they may have made a mistake since that was probably a display copy and not meant for general sales. I got it, installed it and it works just great.

Cheers