1.    #1  
    Turns out it was my browser cache causing the problem. Cleared it out and things are MUCH faster now! Had it set at 8MB, now I set it at 150KB.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    You adjusted the cache how??
    Originally posted by spcsv31
    Turns out it was my browser cache causing the problem. Cleared it out and things are MUCH faster now! Had it set at 8MB, now I set it at 150KB.
    8mb??? wow! lol... that would explain it. I love Xiino on the Treo.... and I also use Blazer and Eudora Web. I wish I could set Xiino as my default browser.... anybody know if that can be done?
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Just set the Blazer button to launch Xiino. As for the default setting, the only time I come across this is in an email program and then I just copy the link and paste it into the browser.
    Originally posted by bluehorizons
    Just set the Blazer button to launch Xiino. As for the default setting, the only time I come across this is in an email program and then I just copy the link and paste it into the browser.
    I have already done both of those things... it would just be nice to not have to copy and paste... but not that big a deal.
    Robert
    Originally posted by veroi
    You adjusted the cache how??
    Just go into options, preferences
    Robert