Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1.    #1  
    Is anyone else having this problem? Over the past few days, I've been getting error 109 frequently when Business Connect tries to synch my mail - probably 2-3 times a day. I've also noticed that if I turn wireless mode off and back on it sometimes helps. If I do a soft reset it sometimes helps also. But I just did both and I'm still getting the error.

    I've disabled all hacks. The only thing that has changed is that I installed the newest version of BC about a week a go. But things seem to work fine right after installing it.

    Is this a problem with Sprint's network or my Treo?

    One other thing to note... when I'm getting the 109 error, I also CANNOT browse the web using Blazer either.
  2. #2  
    Originally posted by adamrogers
    Is anyone else having this problem? Over the past few days, I've been getting error 109 frequently when Business Connect tries to synch my mail - probably 2-3 times a day. I've also noticed that if I turn wireless mode off and back on it sometimes helps. If I do a soft reset it sometimes helps also. But I just did both and I'm still getting the error.

    I've disabled all hacks. The only thing that has changed is that I installed the newest version of BC about a week a go. But things seem to work fine right after installing it.

    Is this a problem with Sprint's network or my Treo?

    One other thing to note... when I'm getting the 109 error, I also CANNOT browse the web using Blazer either.
    This is a recurring problem with SPCS. It has, however, been getting better based upon apparent network changes SPCS has been doing in certain regions.

    For more information on this as well as how to perhaps resolve it doing a factory default setting reset of the Treo, see the following thread: http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...threadid=27537
  3. #3  
    DUMP BUSINESS CONNECT.

    It's nothing but a nightmare.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by derek985
    DUMP BUSINESS CONNECT.

    It's nothing but a nightmare.
    It has little to do with Business Connect. Whenever I'm having problems synching BC, I also can't browse the web via Blazer which means I would also have problems with Basejet or any other application that needs to use data access.
  5. #5  
    When I find that, for whatever reason, I can't get access to the data network, I simply do a soft reset and that usually clears up the problem (whatever it was). I usually have no idea what's causing it...I just know the problem goes away...
  6. surge919's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #6  
    The soft reset clears it up, however, while the Treo is in a state of not be able to connect, I am able to recevie SMS messages.

    Any ideas about why this is happening? Possible conflict of some installed app?
    Last edited by surge919; 11/13/2003 at 09:27 AM.
  7. LGA
    LGA is offline
    LGA's Avatar
    Posts
    24 Posts
    #7  
    I've been getting the 109 error for the past 3 days. I haven't installed anything new, so it can't be a software conflict. My boss has the same phone on sprint and his is working just fine.

    Crazy.
  8. #8  
    LGA - When you get these errors the best way to diagnose is to go into Blazer and try to go to an Internet site (one that you have not been to before so it is not already cached). If you cannot connect via Blazer then it is likely a general connectivity problem. Some people here have said that resetting the device seems to clear it but your mileage may vary.
  9. #9  
    I was receiving Error 109 when syncing to BizConnect as well as a "No Data Found" error when using Blazer. I remember I had been messing around in the "Network" section of my Preferences the day before this all started happening. I had selected the "Service" dropdown and changed it from "PCS Vision" to "Sprint Provisioning" just to see what the setting were, but never changed it back (I didn't use Blazer until several hours later).

    Today, I went back in and changed the "Service" drop down back to "PCS Vision", did a warm reset (probably not necessary) and I'm back in business.

    Hope this helps someone...

Posting Permissions